4 weekly 60 minute Zoom sessions
with Wendy Cook, E500 RYT and YACEP
INSPIRED is a Big Rock Yoga program that offers students a deeper education and experience in the practice of yoga. This program offers yoga students access to the core curriculum of Big Rock Yoga's Teacher Training Methodology. If you desire to deepen your yoga practice, "test the waters" for teacher training, or begin your path into a certified teacher this program is for you!
Through 4 weekly 60 minute Zoom sessions you will be educated in the greater intention of yoga and the many yoga practices available through the 8 Limbs to access your personal purpose in life. INSPIRED was created and is led by Big Rock Yoga's founder, Wendy Cook. Wendy is an E500 RYT and founder of Big Rock Yoga. You can find Wendy's full bio here.
Make the choice, take action, and attract your life desires in the areas of spirituality, physical health, career, finances, material posessions, hobbies, and personal relationships.
What you will need to participate:
1. Access to wifi on your smart phone, tablet, or computer.
2. Zoom app downloaded on phone or tablet or access to Zoom.us on computer.
3. The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz in paperback, kindle, or audio. Available on Amazon and other bookstores.
4. Big Rock Yoga INSPIRED methodology provided via electronic link.
5. An investment of your time: 1 hour per week for Zoom meeting plus 15-30 minutes daily for readings and assignments. Your investment of time and an open mind will be directly connected to the return!
6. Suggested 60 minute yoga class or personal practice 3-6x per week. You will be provided with a 60 minute Big Rock Yoga sequence that fits your level of practice.
Wedensdays | March 4, 11, 18, & 25 | noon-1:00p
Wednesdays | April 8, 15, 22, & 29 | noon-1:00p
Thursdays | March 5, 12, 19, & 26 | 7:00-8:00a
Thursdays | April 9, 16, 23, & 30 | 7:00-8:00a
Wednesdays | May 6, 13, 20, & 27 | noon-1p
Thursdays | May 7, 14, 21, & 28 | 7:00-8:00a
*4 CE hours for RYT